Jul 27, 2018

Friday

 Trying my hand at 'cucumber'. Love my 'spinach' already! and I've had a big zucchini that was so sweet!

 If you could tell me what I planted here I would appreciate it! ;) I DID plant something, but don't recall what it was! :O  {bad gardener I know!}
ooo, see the little baby? I think it's 'butternut' squash.

My thought for the day after reviewing Facebook this morning. If I feel I need to look it up on Snopes, I don't want any part of it.

I wish I could just get rid of it, but...there ARE quality things I see often. People like me....sharing cats, puppies, family, personal thoughts (about growth or betterment), dry humor, personal incidents, views (of the landscape variety that is!) Etc. !

"Is it the full moon today, girls?"  the bats girls and the gold one don't know...and I'm shocked I don't know either. Energies are feeling 'off'. The cats aren't napping as they usually are at this time, gold puppy was sooooo distracted on her walk today, bumped into my calf way too many times, and I just don't feel spot on.
Note:  It is a full moon! 

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean about Facebook. I'd love it if I could filter out about 3/4 of it. I actually have "snoozed" a few people who post nothing but political stuff. Some of them are family so I don't want to unfriend them.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for reading and commenting- Have a Great One!