Jul 26, 2018

A Twin...of sorts

 So this happened this morning! A little gold friend showed up. A young, VERY friendly cat enjoyed our porch and wanted to come in. I put Molly on her leash and went outside to say, 'hi'. Oh, boy, nothing annoyed this little kitty.  But....


Snowflake remained pissy and growling. She was like, 'You already brought home a gold one...there ISN'T going to be another!'

Molly and I had to go on our walk. Oh, boy...Kitty followed us! The distraction was unbearable for Puppy-kept looking back...hard to have a sensible walk like that. She wanted the kitty- I told her,
".. just because it looks just like you we cannot have another animal!"

The Kitty followed us a quarter of the walk...thank goodness there was another dog walker and the cat got distracted. I wouldn't have been surprised if the cat had been on that porch when I got back, but it wasn't. WHEW I really hope this Kitty well...she isn't 'scared' enough for my safety level of what I imagine for an 'outdoor' cat!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for reading and commenting- Have a Great One!