


What better way to celebrate my birthday than a parade for me?
;) First time ever...BOTH my kids had a part in their schools' marching band on my birthday. They sounded great and it was a nice parade! Had to catch the one of the bus!!
I've been away from my blog for some time because a cold that ending up being upper respiratory and laryngitis! Of course, just because I can't talk give no excuse for no typing! Anyway, I worked all the way through...so it was basically work, do what I had to do, and bed.
December is a busy month anyway...between band concerts, end of semesters, and of course the normal 'festivities' that I don't have to mention. It's stressful for me-always has been....technically, I could put a tree up with lights, have a nice dinner, and call it a night. OK..Scrooge-like I'm sorry, but it really is how I feel every year. Of course, it's very nice to have my husband home during these times. TOO many Christmas' missed in the past. My heart is with those who has a loved one away during this time.
It looks like it was a wonderful time. It also looks like it was kind of cold:) Glad you had such a nice birthday.Take care.
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday! It's great to have your very own parade! :-)
ReplyDeleteWow Pj, you must really rate to have a parade in honor of your birthday! Hope it was a wonderful day for you.
ReplyDeleteBelated happy birthday!!
ReplyDeleteHow cool to have the parade on your BD with both kids playing.
Happy Birthday Girl!
ReplyDeleteI was trying to see how that would work...I hate this new change.
ReplyDeleteWow what a birthday!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday to you, sorry it's a bit late.
Carolyn
Willow House