Dec 4, 2007

It's December what???




What better way to celebrate my birthday than a parade for me?
;) First time ever...BOTH my kids had a part in their schools' marching band on my birthday. They sounded great and it was a nice parade! Had to catch the one of the bus!!
I've been away from my blog for some time because a cold that ending up being upper respiratory and laryngitis! Of course, just because I can't talk give no excuse for no typing! Anyway, I worked all the way through...so it was basically work, do what I had to do, and bed.
December is a busy month anyway...between band concerts, end of semesters, and of course the normal 'festivities' that I don't have to mention. It's stressful for me-always has been....technically, I could put a tree up with lights, have a nice dinner, and call it a night. OK..Scrooge-like I'm sorry, but it really is how I feel every year. Of course, it's very nice to have my husband home during these times. TOO many Christmas' missed in the past. My heart is with those who has a loved one away during this time.

7 comments:

tracy said...

It looks like it was a wonderful time. It also looks like it was kind of cold:) Glad you had such a nice birthday.Take care.

Lorette said...

Happy Birthday! It's great to have your very own parade! :-)

Jeanne said...

Wow Pj, you must really rate to have a parade in honor of your birthday! Hope it was a wonderful day for you.

Cathy said...

Belated happy birthday!!

How cool to have the parade on your BD with both kids playing.

http://www.fridaynightfishfryonline.typepad.com said...

Happy Birthday Girl!

Deana said...

I was trying to see how that would work...I hate this new change.

Anonymous said...

Wow what a birthday!
Happy Birthday to you, sorry it's a bit late.
Carolyn
Willow House