Dec 15, 2006

"Z" is for...


"Zero Hour" Operation Puzzle complete!!
Merry Christmas, my dear readers....Peace and safety to everyone! Talk to you next year!

8 comments:

  1. Wow you guys did great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you....you got it finished! Have a great trip to Colorado and have a wonderful Christmas too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, yeah! You guys really pulled this off. What a great gift. I hope you all have a wonderful time with your folks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on finishing the puzzle.I know your parents will love it. Will talk when you arrive home. L- Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  5. you did it, yeah! have a wonderful christmas :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you have made your journey safely and happily. So glad you stuck with it and finished the puzzle....very nice.

    Hope your Christmas is wonderful and your New Year begins grandly!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm impressed! My mother gave my a Christmas puzzle. I couldn't do it--too hard. I'm a puzzle moron. If it isn't really easy I'm a goner. Glad you're a pro! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas and a wishing you a great New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful puzzle, Paula!
    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for reading and commenting- Have a Great One!