Dec 14, 2006

Happy Birthday Big Bro














For you my DB (Dear Brother) I post an Hawaiian wave that L had shot when he pulled in...this is right off the golf course they were playing! Hope your day is going great! (yes, he reads my blog!) It's just the two of us...he is a very creative person (oh, and book crazy like I am) and makes wonderful tikis...he has even started doing them on commission! They are gorgeous! Well, I'm sure everyone is wondering of age...he is er...should I say it? ...12 years older than me. ANYWAY, on to my progress.... I'm leaving this weekend for Colorado to visit my folk and as I said before I would love to have this in a frame for them. I'll let you know tomorrow....that's the deadline!

4 comments:

Vik said...

Happy Birthday to your DB, another brilliant December Guy! ;)

Cathy said...

Happy BD to your brother! Have a good time in CO. And BTW, I tagged you. Not that you are weird or anything. Have N and T fill that one out ;-)

carolyn said...

Hope your brother has a great day.
Thanks for the Christmas Greetings, I'm very behind on Christmas right now, as the past few days have been a bit chicken orientated , we go to pick up the rescue chickens tomorrow. I will be posting Christmas greetings later in the week but if your in Colorado I don't suppose you will get to see them. So here's wishing you and yours a very merry Christmas and a happy new year.
Carolyn x

Sonia said...

A Very Happy Birthday to your brother!