Dec 31, 2019

Last Post...


....OF THE YEAR!!!!  :)  More crafts/art....more books....so many books-so little time!
Although some positives in year 2019, I have to admit I'm ready it let it go and get into 20/20. Perfect Vision!
I want to be more active on my blog and less active on my facebook. Although, I have many great things I follow....from National Audubon Society to Cornell Lab of Ornithology to Mutts to Nancy Drew to all the national monuments/parks in CO...oh, so many! I will continue to follow those.
So, I can't give it up....might zero it down to family and the ones that belong to the same tribe ;) it's been 10 yrs on FB for me and, quiet frankly, except for the above...I question how it has enriched our lives in the general sense.
 I wish all the acquaintances very well. ...there is no 'but'...that's it.

2020 feels like it's going to be a good year for me. Hope it is for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for reading and commenting- Have a Great One!