Jan 18, 2020

2020 is Here

The last few months sunsets...







 I mean really!!!!  This hue!?




IT NEVER GETS OLD TO ME!!!
Happy New Year a tad late...it's already the 18th?
I could list my resolutions here, but don't want to bore you. 
 Like my English professor would say, "SHOW it...don't just TELL it!" {in regards to writing}

2 comments:

  1. Best wishes on your resolutions! I’m sure you will be able to keep at least some of them. Planning big doesn’t mean you have to do them all. Lol..
    Sorry I missed your comment for so long. I shut down my blog but I’m thinking if starting a new one just for the memes. It will load faster, I’m told.
    I’m so glad that you were able to see your son off for his first assignment, and that your daughter visited you as well. Yes, happy times and a full life is so very good.
    Be good to yourself, Take good care of yourself. Happiness is a do it yourself project, they say. Love from California. 💕💕💕💕💕

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't remember if I replied ;) Were you able to see some latest comments on your blog (last few days) Thank you so much! Thinking of you! Enjoying my rooibos tea because of you!! <3

      Delete

Thank you very much for reading and commenting- Have a Great One!