Dec 7, 2019

A Warm Randomness


I love when I go out for a walk with Molly and the sky presents something! WHOA, felt like I might have to duck under this wedge of cloud :) Love the contrast. 
Very nice warm day for a walk in December!


I'm enjoying Christmas this year!  First time in awhile that it doesn't feel pushed...just pure enjoyment. With Christmas music on, one day I decorated the tree, one day I wrapped presents, look forward to the one day of baking, and need to do the Christmas card day. Not many go out...to only a few. Is it passe? Shouldn't be. Some of the change of traditions are sad....without trying to sound to old, but technology is killing our culture. (In more ways than one) I'm just sick of the perceived 'everything is perfect' ...because it is not. 


CAT T.V.
Kind of random today. On Facebook I'm doing a Pinterest Advent (cute illustration with number)
 My small tribe seems to like it ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for reading and commenting- Have a Great One!