Apr 18, 2019

birds


Western Wood Peewee. I'll place that right there and come back.

 FIRST OFF, I'm very disappointed with humans. This morning I raised the bedroom blind and my cats started 'chattering' Don't you just love that sound?...and the more you squeal to ask what it is, the more they do it! I went to see what they were looking at. Three big Robins jumping on my lawn and the street in the morning hours just before 7 a.m. Molly watched them too from the living room window. So, we go about life. After coming home from our walk.....on my street....my horrors was a dead Robin!!!  :'(
 If a person were going the neighborhood speed limit of 25 mph and were paying attention...this would not have happened! One door down....my street.
It really upset me.



While on the walk I saw a very nondescript bird that I believe is a Western Wood Peewee!
Wonderful little call-if you're inclined to hear -click this: Western_Wood-Pewee/sounds



I had a dishcloth that felt too big, so I had the brilliant idea of cutting it in half!


I don't do much sewing anymore. That was in my past life I feel, but I still have all my supplies. I found it cumbersome to get it all out from the closet. Perhaps I should set it up on my 'art desk' area that I'm trying to organize. Put all the favorite supplies in the drawers and maybe have a reason to sew more often?  {you remember the little desk project with the new knobs?}
*Why I mull with thoughts so long I do not know*

But what I DO know is that I'm always being watched! {again} This view is from my recliner when I'm watching TV

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for reading and commenting- Have a Great One!