Watership Down by Richard AdamsMy rating: 5 of 5 stars
I loved it! It's been a while since a book made me cry. It's not just a silly story about rabbits. Aside from loving rabbits and learning a few things from the book, it resembles human community...how each of us have a talent. Some have courage, some lead well, some have intuition. This 'tail' was of adventure, hardships, and tenacity to keep going for the greater good! The author led me down a bunny trail where I learned to love each character! So much so, I kept a running list of the bunnies! I'd love to find out if I'm accurate...I will do some research soon. Right now 'Watership Down' is on Netflix. I refused to watch until I finished the book! What a wonderful way to celebrate Spring!
View all my reviews
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you very much for reading and commenting- Have a Great One!