Feb 16, 2019

UFO Finished!


Yes, it's a very cute hat, but not the size I wanted! I made the mistake of using needles two size less. I once knitted some wonderful (2 color) work on some mittens YEARS ago. This was a first with more than 2 colors. This was a Harry Potter hat for my daughter...well, it's not even big enough for my Granddaughter, sooooooo....it will be a cool hat for one of her stuffed animals! Why not? You know how you are working on a project and realize WHY it was an UFO for ...10 years? whew....it's done. Felt good back knitting, but it isn't my cup of tea right now. 

I also finished a book and I lost a pound.  I don't care where I lost it- someone else can have it if it's found! I'd like to mark it on my 'side ticker', but I had gone higher than the 'start' of my ticker (how sad is that!?) so technically getting back to the starting line once more!
Have to be truthful and have to be self accountable.

Molly matches the winter grass at the park! That would be a great paint color- 'Winter Grass'!
ANYWAY,  we had high winds and warm air came in, so at 50 degrees while sitting on the ground and relaxing it felt SO wonderful. Speaking of which, that reminds me of an article on 'grounding' for our body. I will find it and share.  


Pikes Peak in the background


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for reading and commenting- Have a Great One!