Feb 23, 2019

Small Project

 It's been 3+ years since taking Nugget to the dog wash.
 Molly did very well! $12 saves my back, gets the soap out really well, and leaves the clean up!
 Look! Mama I'm so clean and I smell so good! 

Before and After! 

I've moved this thing in the house about three times. I was about to just put it in the driveway with a 'FREE' sign on it. One of those pressed wood put together type pieces of furniture. Hobby Lobby had a 50% off sale on knobs. I thought I'd like to use this desk and corner for my art stuff, so why not get those awful gold things off and spruce it up! You know how hard it is to choose??
I chose a oblong white glass knob that has brown swirls in it. I'll get a better picture when the room isn't so bright! 


 
Speaking of spruce...Love my tree in snow! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for reading and commenting- Have a Great One!