*THIS* (video of a Alabama man that has a relationship with a wild goose and his ponderings) This video speaks to me on every level!!! It will be well worth your time.
This, my dear blog friends, is the SINGLE reason why I cannot give up Facebook! Although I fight many times just deleting it, I value the pages I follow and the facebook friends that value good wholesome things.
::Warning: Facebook Complaining Ahead::
I frequently fight the urge to engage. I wish I was one of those people that were blaise about everything. Ever notice it's usually blaise type people that throw negative stuff out there? ..or speak good things, but follow questionable things... innately, I know, that those are the people having the problem they point out. I'm sorting.
::End Complaint::
ANYWAY, onward! I'm on my second craft project! It's a gift, so can't share photos. Just in case that person reads my blog...which I HIGHLY doubt or even remembers I have one.
HEY...I KNOW my 7 people!! LOL.
Molly and I have been doing our walks. I really enjoy them. We usually do 1.5 miles a day-sometimes 2. In January we did 27.8It's a 'win-win' both for her and myself! As she is getting older, I'm working up to those mountain trails we will be hitting this year! She is 10 mos. got to let those joints fuse before putting too much on her! In large dogs that occurs around 15 months.
Pounds lost for me? *sigh* I love to walk with her and I love to eat...what can I say?
I say...always look UP!
Can't wait to see 'No Vacancy' soon!
Never gets old. The only thing is...I need a place to escape to where there are hardly any cars or noise! Like a stew in a witch's cauldron....I have a plan brewing.
The morning light and air were fantastic!




No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you very much for reading and commenting- Have a Great One!