Jan 1, 2019

HELLO 2019

Little Miss Muffet (Molly) is 9 months old

 I have 6 projects to work on:

  • a Cable-stitch Pillow
  • Hat
  • Doily for my side table
  • 'October' Doily {I'll explain later}
  • a grey Kitty
  • Socks with yarn that my daughter bought me yrs ago

{the last snow was so light and fluffy it looked fake...if you click on it you will see the individual snowflakes!}

 I have 33 lbs I would like to lose...and I do mean go out to the woods and, like some conflicting bears, leave them behind! Each and every nagging pound that seems to love me-GET LOST!!!!

Tickers on my side bar for each topic.
.................................

Oh, and the number of books I want to read! (endless)
That list is kept in my Goodreads... my books I want to read in 2019! If you want to be my friend just request! ;)
I only made it through 44% of what I wanted to last year.
44%...that would be an 'F' on a test!
I must bring that up!
This officially is my accountability post! 


Candycane will be 3 this summer. Besides her serious owl eyes, she is happily purring in this photo. She thinks I can do all this!



Snowflake, who will be 4 yrs old this year, questions whether I can do all this!  She is happily purring as well in this photo!

Me and my fur children look forward to this year!
May health and happiness come to us all including my 11 readers! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for reading and commenting- Have a Great One!