Dec 30, 2018

Just in Time


First and last time setting up my sewing machine this year! That probably needs to change for next year, but I'm not sewing like I used to. Not sure I enjoy it anymore. 
 *Do you ever get tired of something you once did?

Note: this was not one of the projects for my 'ticker' in my side bar. 

Anyhow, I took a large dining room table cloth (a table I no longer own from years ago) and cut it and sewed one side for my patio table.
 I love the thought of reusing something old for something new. {fuzzy feelings}
 Next Spring I will take a picture of it on the patio table.



This is what I woke up to yesterday. Absolutely gorgeous. Cold, but SO PRETTY! I love living in Colorado.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for reading and commenting- Have a Great One!