
Had a friend pass away on the 3rd. I don't have too too many friends...seems like life's mantra that is okay. Without going into details, she was in so much pain on Christmas day when I visited. On Dec 30...there was code blue...was on ventilator until the 3rd. :'( She is missed.
Something like this always puts things into perspective and prompts looking at your own inevitable.
Word of the day: ~SUPERFICIAL~
I see through anything of the such.
I'm finding the real friends (including the one I lost) are quirky, they easily express their feelings-raw or otherwise....say what they mean-mean what they say...not always portraying that perfect picture...'cause really, as most of us know, that isn't how life goes....and then be able to laugh about it.
I've written a few thoughts here and deleted twice. Not clearly getting it out.
A good summary is that I feel people are either empaths or they are not...they feel for others or they do not. Over simplistic, but better than what I had first put.Journeys go on...some journeys cross, some don't...sometimes they cross and meant to move on. And that's OKAY.

(Looks like a 'leash cam'!)
hahaha...at least once on the walk, she has to have a twig or stick in her mouth!
I have journeyed Molly 4.2 miles this month so far. Could have been further, but I'm not letting my mind go that way. WOO-HOO 4.2 miles!!! More trails in our future!
My Crafts and Reading are lacking thus far though...need to go work on that this weekend!
Good Day~
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you very much for reading and commenting- Have a Great One!