It's great that he went to visit the Troops (although made it political to them), but really...what the hell is he high on???? "10% raise first time in 10 years" mmmm....that would be 2.6% for 2019 and, in order past five years is 2.4%, 2.1%, 1.3%, & 1.0% BTW Coast Guard is the only one that won't be paid during the shut down...because it's dept of homeland security. eh, both sides of presidents do this...it doesn't matter who gets in there. It's all crap. especially this one. He is a special kind of uncouth crazy.
small print: {I'm not going to do this too many times, but I was about to put it on FB. I followed my new rule...my minimal FB posts will not include this type of stuff and I will always label my blog posts 'stupid' if it's...about 'stupid', deal?}
I don't care to change people's thoughts and I really don't care if yours is different... I just need somewhere to put it to feel far from it. Thanks ahead of time!
small print: {I'm not going to do this too many times, but I was about to put it on FB. I followed my new rule...my minimal FB posts will not include this type of stuff and I will always label my blog posts 'stupid' if it's...about 'stupid', deal?}
I don't care to change people's thoughts and I really don't care if yours is different... I just need somewhere to put it to feel far from it. Thanks ahead of time!
The lies - especially to our soldiers - it's just sickening.
ReplyDelete