Dec 26, 2018

{ahhh}


I had a treat today to train with my friend who has a german shepherd who is training for Schutzhund. We 'tried' to get this golden pup to 'track'... Mmm, let's just say the sun was out!!

You can definitely see the difference in the tenacity of a german shepherd and a golden retriever!  Nonetheless, after two hours at the park....she took her 'devil ball' that she got for Christmas and took a long nap!

Blog Confession: Day after Christmas was relaxing and kinda glad the hoop-la is over.

I feel like Molly. Instead of a ball, I'm gonna take my book and hibernate for a bit.

Other than following and commenting my favorites, seeing my Granddaughter and see the wonderful places my Son is going (in the Navy off the ship) I'm kinda done with Facebook. If I feel like posting I will probably blog about it instead :)
Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for reading and commenting- Have a Great One!