Dec 16, 2018

Reflections

Maybe we are meant to hate each other. Hahaha....THIS is a good post by Arts & Letters Daily:

"Relish — and cultivate — your grievances How to Hold a Grudge: From Resentment to Contentment — The Power of Grudges to Transform Your Life by Sophie Hannah reviewed"
Thought provoking read

As this year is winding down, I reflect. I'm going to approach next year a little differently. This year was not without struggles. After mulling it over, it's just time to work things-the way I want to work things. That probably makes no sense, but it makes TOTAL sense to me! My blog will be an outlet to discuss this more.

In the meantime, yesterday, Nature provided a show! In order, the sunrise and sunset. I didn't get anything done and felt completely lazy, but perhaps catching these beautiful things were EXACTLY the only thing that needed to be done yesterday!

 ...did you catch that? Don't be so quick to judge self {as 'lazy'} when what could possibly be more important than this absolute beauty around me??? While some slept, while some fought for their lives, while some didn't make it past Friday. This is what I mean by approaching things differently. 



ANTE MERIDIEM in the East






POST MERIDIEM in the West






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for reading and commenting- Have a Great One!