Next year needs to be different. Next year needs to be different in a lot of ways!
My 8 month girlie is in heat (a little on the early side for Goldens)! Of course, I put a nice towel down. She thought it was important to have all her FEET on it! Only spots have been on the wood floors and kitchen, otherwise, she does a great job keeping herself clean. She seems more affectionate and clingy. I like it. My vet agrees with my thought of waiting to spay after all the joints fuse- closer to 15 months. They are finding that important in large dogs!
BUT! Here is a link regarding less longevity/routine spaying!!
There is a UC Davis study, specifically with the Goldies I need to study and talk to my vet once more.
There is a UC Davis study, specifically with the Goldies I need to study and talk to my vet once more.



No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you very much for reading and commenting- Have a Great One!