May 12, 2014

A Wonderful Month of May in the Year 2014


 I posted this on Facebook in honor of Mother's Day!


This morning I have a 2 hr delay for staring school, so I have decided to read my favorite blogs and post to mine! I have missed this, but I've been quite busy! More pictures to show what I mean! I have 8.5 days left of school! This year I have decided to 'sign-up' for special needs summer school which is a four day week for the month of June. (half days) So, why not?  I view it as furniture money!  BUT FIRST- in a short nine days my son will graduate from high school!  Things are moving way too fast!

The second photo eludes to what I have been doing.  Breakfast at PJ's Cottage!
Let's just say...Nugget approves!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful photo in honor of Mother's Day!
    Congratulations to your son!

    Love the cottage and Nugget looks adorable as always.
    Lots of hugs.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for reading and commenting- Have a Great One!