Banana-Bread Cake...more cake than bread. The color was a slight mistake, but I think it came out FUN!
I enjoy more nuts than others! My butter cream frosting is from a recipe from a good friend of mine. (...you know who you are) It was soooo tasty! The altitude corrections I made were a couple more Tbsp. of flour, decreased the baking soda and power each by 1/4 tsp., and decreased the sugar by 1/3 cup. It came out so00 moist and fluffy! In high altitude, if you don't make adjustments, it can be hard and flatter. We are at 6300 ft.-which isn't super high, but I still feel making the adjustments helps.
I'm still laughing just looking at the color of that icing though!!! Happy Summer!
I'm still laughing just looking at the color of that icing though!!! Happy Summer!

Hi Paula, color does not think it affects the flavor, is tasty. I was amazed at your comment about the "sopaipillas", you know it?
ReplyDeleteHugs.
Hummm! Looks delicious!
ReplyDeleteOh yes, looks deliciouuuuuussssss!!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Winter for me...