Jun 24, 2010

This, That, and the Other

1924 Chevy- $480
So, I have plans for a late Father's Day gift...knitted version of something I can't say- in case my DH is reading ;) It's late because I want my son and I to hand it to him! That's right- we are going on a ROAD TRIP! I have a little car which I use for mainly around town and work. It really hasn't gone longer than 150 one-way! I'm enjoying pondering how to pack and pack light! So, sometime in July it's OUR turn to go to San Diego.
2008 -$way too much
SO, the 'Cute Little Black Car' gets to go on a TRIP! ..she's smiling...can't ya tell?

My ever growing 'Summer Project' list is being squelched by the summer days going too fast.

Lately, my TV interests have included Property V*, Holmes on Homes, Unsellable, International House Hunters...I think you get the picture. I'm enjoying my days of wandering around not paying attention to time.

Today is cooler and with not a cloud in the sky I really should be outside fiddling around the OUTSIDE of the house! Which ends up putting me further from my 'project to do list' :/

Because of another pondering, I found this link satisfying!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE this black car!
    And needless to say I like the ladybug link...
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Roadtrip time! That sounds like fun!

    Who knew there were so many kinds of ladybugs??

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for reading and commenting- Have a Great One!