HOpe you had a lovely Christmas. Best Wishes for a wonderful and Happy New Year, too. I really enjoyed your Christmas pictures, and Nugget with the Bone. The perfect bone.. :) Thanks for the warm cookie!
Nugget looks like my dogs in love with a bone! I think it is great that you have a bus ornament, very cool find. Hope it was a wonderful Christmas and I want to wish you a very Happy New Year.
Merry, Merry Christmas to you and your family.
ReplyDeletewarmly,
misty
Merry Christmas, and stay warm.
ReplyDeleteExpect miracles,
Sharon
Merry Christmas to you and to your beautiful family!
ReplyDeleteMany hugs,
Sonia.
Love the pictures, looks so pretty. Loved the school bus was that a new one this year? Hope you had a wonderful day! L-Tracy
ReplyDeleteoh theose cookies looked deliciousMMMM!!
Merry Christmas! Feliz Navidad!
ReplyDeleteHOpe you had a lovely Christmas. Best Wishes for a wonderful and Happy New Year, too. I really enjoyed your Christmas pictures, and Nugget with the Bone. The perfect bone.. :) Thanks for the warm cookie!
ReplyDeleteNugget looks like my dogs in love with a bone! I think it is great that you have a bus ornament, very cool find. Hope it was a wonderful Christmas and I want to wish you a very Happy New Year.
ReplyDelete