...my creative sanctuary.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Love the poem and what you have done on the book, sorry I missed you earlier. L- Tracy
Really like that you used the paint chips with all the shades of green.
Hi Paula, very nice collage! Hugs.
Love your marigolds! and the seed packets in your page....
p.s.AND thanks for participating in the dia de Bloglandia too!!
Great collage...this was a great quote to work with.
a beautiful page -- lovely colors!
quotes by rumi - wonderful always.I loved your collage - found you thru the dia bloglandia.I'm too shy to share my visual journal yet.
Thank you very much for reading and commenting- Have a Great One!
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteLove the poem and what you have done on the book, sorry I missed you earlier. L- Tracy
ReplyDeleteReally like that you used the paint chips with all the shades of green.
ReplyDeleteHi Paula, very nice collage! Hugs.
ReplyDeleteLove your marigolds! and the seed packets in your page....
ReplyDeletep.s.
ReplyDeleteAND thanks for participating in the dia de Bloglandia too!!
Great collage...this was a great quote to work with.
ReplyDeletea beautiful page -- lovely colors!
ReplyDeletequotes by rumi - wonderful always.
ReplyDeleteI loved your collage - found you thru the dia bloglandia.
I'm too shy to share my visual journal yet.