Sep 24, 2008

Waiting

Waiting....this squirrel was sooo inquisitive trying to figure out what was at the top of the staircase... I failed to get the shot of the close escape with a Golden blur behind it reaching the bottom of the stairs in 1.7 seconds.
Waiting...my frog finally saw my spring seeds grow and bloom...combination of no rain and hot weather...
Waiting...my husband's tomato plant...in September. Will it have time to turn red?
The cutest pooped pigs ever at the fair this month. I watched and waited from the time they were all getting milk to the time one by one fell on top of each other. (ya just have to click on!)
Waiting...to see Big Foot. My dear husband HAD to get this shot (in the rain) on the way back from the top of Pikes Peak...he believes they are out there! This will be a looooong wait I believe to ever see one!

Waiting...is a hard thing for me, but seems it's always happening. Wait to see if trip is on for my daughter's marching band to CA...then found out it's not..not enough committed people- only 23 out of 81. Waiting to see if my husbands package (advancement opport.) will be a 'go' this year...won't know until spring. Either way, there will be waiting in the future as he will be finishing up from a ship. From that to as immediate as, waiting to talk to student management in the office because they weren't there this morning when I got in.....for there are a couple of trouble makers that have crossed over the line of 'bullying.'
I'm still waiting from my bulb order.
I know there are lessons within the wait, but sometimes I don't get them, so I'll just be waiting.

3 comments:

Sue said...

Not to mention, waiting for jam! It's on it's way...

carolyn said...

I hate waiting for anything, I need more patience. Great pics, especially love the squirrel.

Deana said...

Your husband is like me, I could not resist having my picture taken with a big foot sign. I'd actually be very excited to actually see a Big Foot Sign to start with!!!