Sep 11, 2008

September 11

We will never forget...
Our freedom is not free.... (that WAS one of my husbands past ships on the left- getting fuel while heading to the Gulf)

...dogs don't smile? You've never had a Golden!
The world would be a better place if we were all like Golden's!

I have all school levels on my bus (separate routes throughout the morning):
HS- drawing stars on their faces/wore red shirts- called it Patriot Day (?)
MS- didn't overhear anything
EM- most on my bus wasn't even born yet

..it had me thinking of perspective.

3 comments:

sonia a. mascaro said...

A beautiful tribute! All the World must never forget!

I agree with you, "the world would be a better place if we were all like Golden's!"

Thanks for your kind words on my current post!

Takako said...

Thank you for posting those photos today.
My daughter wore a red t-shirt, blue jeans, and white socks to school to show her respect for those who lost their life for us. The school principal made an announcement about today this morning and everyone in the class talked about how important all of us to remember this tragedy.

I love Golden with such an innocent and peaceful looks.

MarĂ­a Elena said...

Hi Paula, here in Chile we celebrate our holidays of independence, all very happy, and that is that we live in a country in peace and freedom. Hugs.