Jun 1, 2008

Sunday

My Salvia perennials are coming out nicely...need to buy more! I'm behind on my planters and I have more perennial seeds growing inside...purple coneflowers, blanket flowers. Gardening teaches me patience. Does anyone know the # of days a marigold takes to seed? Suppose I could look that up...
It's a DUCK! I added a fuzzy tail that wasn't in the instructions...
He is very cute and soft!
I still haven't asked for rent..yet. Click to see the mohawk!
BeforeAfter!Ahhh, feet up relaxing...this is life!


2 comments:

Sonia A. Mascaro said...

I agree with you, Paula, gardening teaches to us patience. In my garden I always have been fighting with many ants...
I hope your Salvia perennials will coming out nicely! Sorry, but I haven't any clue about the days a marigold takes to seed...
I loved your tree in your garden! And I loved this cute duck too!

Thanks for your visiting and comment!
Have a nice week ahead!

zippiknits said...

Salvia is a great flowering plant to have in the garden. And I'd say that seeds sprout pretty fast in marigolds, then they fill out and bloom by July. Have you seen the green ones?

Such lovely pictures of the bench project, and the baby birds.