Jun 25, 2008

The Golden Blur

It starts like this-
"Wanna plaaaay bubbles, Nugget?"
The race is on...
Trying to capture all before any hit the ground!
A must need ...'sip' of water to wash the soap taste away!
It ends like this...finding shade!

I'm usually not like this...but this frustrated me today when I was finally reading my favorite blogs and anyone that had Typepad I was unable to comment on their blog! So, finally after trying numerous times, I filled out the little box with feedback under the error...sure it's a machine reading it, but I felt better: "just trying to comment on all my friends blogs!!....and if they have TYPEPAD I'm getting this error. ...and they PAY for this? Hmmm...I think that is why I stick with BLOGGER. It's free and I don't seem to have ongoing problems like they do. Sorry...just my opinion- I'm sure many people have the same opinion!"

For some reason that is bothering me lately- I'm guilty. We want to blog, but we really aren't reading or commenting on others. Gosh, I have so many things to post about, but I know if I post every day then many will miss-if you are like me- I will go 5-6 days without reading others and then see 4-6 posts made. It's hard to comment on everything, but we must know in our hearts people are reading.

Oh, before I forget! I found the trick to welcome my birds to my bird bath! It was too deep and slippery sides...I put big rocks around it inside outer rim and they like standing on them and leaning over to sip the water!

I leave you with that just touched my heart deeply today. Feral Knitter is a blog I have read for a long time, though I don't always comment on, but have always enjoyed! Please read a letter sent from her 23 year old Nephew!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nugget looks so good. Her coat is so shinny. How beautiful. She looks like she was having alot of fun..love tracy

Cheryl Finley: said...

Ahh...man's best friend. What a life!

And...I see that we have quite a bit in common, knitting, crocheting, reading, creativity in general. Cool!

Noël said...

What fun! I'll have to try this with my dog :)

Lilli said...

Cute Nugget!! That's funny about taking water sips in between. Makes sense though.

I feel sorry for Typepad people now that they've changed the method of posting. So many people confused.

Mirre said...

I've been very happy with Typepad for more than a year, but lately not so much... it took me ages to post tonight!
However, they do follow up on complaints, it's not just a computer.
I can only hope that they'll sort out these problems really soon!

Paula said...

How cute is Nugget chasing the bubbles!
Now, I have the opposite problem I'm rarely able to post a comment to a blogger blog. I blame cyber gremlins.

María Elena said...

This is funny, my dogs just do disorder. Hugs.

Susan said...

Nugget is so cute chasing those bubbles. I can get my kids to do that, but my dogs just aren't that motivated to go after bubbles. Now, if I could get my husband to chase bubbles, I'd have an endless source of amusement!

Deana said...

I hope you don't have trouble on mine. I know some people have been having a problem emailing me. I try to leave my blog open to all commentors with no blocks at all.

sonia a.m. said...

Wow! Great photos of Nugget! She looks always adorable!

I will visiting soon Feral Knitter.

Have a nice week ahead!

Shelley said...

Your dog is so cute - such a lovely colour too!

I've had a hard time blogging here in Korea - usually because I've been tired and whatnot. The last couple of months I've been trying to post on all 3 of my blogs more, and for the most part have. I had been reading and commenting on other blogs though...though lately that has fallen away somewhat. I think when I wasn't blogging, I lost most/all of the readers to a couple of my blogs :o(. Hopefully they'll come back!

zippiknits said...

Last night we short term rescued a Golden Retriever that immediately reminded me of Nugget. This little old man was about 12 years old and was named Samuel. Fireworks got to him.

Nugget knows how to have fun!