Feb 16, 2008

18 Years!


This was taken after a baseball game back in May... as usual with Navy recruiting...he is working today (Sat), but hopefully be home soon! It's really amazing to me...seems like yesterday we got married. It really has been a wonderful journey and we are just 'right on' with each other in everything we think, do, or plan and have done very well....if I may say so myself ;) We are an awesome team together and I just couldn't imagine my life without my love. Like peas in a pod, hand in a glove....
This week was a long one...with a 2hr. snow delay, meetings, taxes, other errands, etc. My creative juices have been waning this week thus no blogging....my MITTEN has been growing...slowly. No progress to really show. Hopefully, that will change in the next few days.
Maybe a batch of chocolate chip cookies would be a welcoming smell when he comes home!

12 comments:

Lilli said...

So Sweet :) You're so lucky to be happy with your partner in life. Me too!

I've just put lemon loaf in the oven.

Have a great weekend!

Cathy said...

Happy anniversary!!

Kimbery said...

Happy Anniversary. I hope you were able to spend a wonderful evening together. Mine is next Sunday *sigh* and we know I won't be with mine.

Sue said...

Congratulations!

MarĂ­a Elena said...

Paula, Happy Anniversary!!!

Takako said...

Happy Anniversary!
It sounds so sweet how happy you guys have been together.

Sonia said...

So lovely words, Paula! Happy Anniversary! Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Love the pic. I was thinking of you all day. mmmm...Choc.chip cookies, cannot rememeber the last time I made them...Take care, Tracy

Anonymous said...

Well, the smell of chocolate chip cookies baking sure would welcome me home! Your mittens are happily growing and are almost done!

Your mitten pal

Rebekah said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!

zippiknits said...

awww that is a sweet photo!

Happy Anniversary, just a little bit late! And yes, chocolate chip cookies baking is one of the greatest welcome homes.. Grats on the mittens too!

laurel said...

I'm a little late but Happy Anniversary!! It's so nice to see a happy marriage that has lasted so long and keeps on going.