What makes me happy
This view in the morning...
Last summer's dormant marigolds with an angel watching over among the beautiful crystals...
Essence of a bird dog...
Canadian Geese...for some reason flying North overhead...maybe to a better golf course...
A Retriever just waiting for one to drop from the sky...
Peace and comfort in the Rockies...
Hi PJ,
ReplyDeleteThanks for coming to the Paper Doll party. I'm having so much fun. Sure wish I had some of that cake you baked. I'll just dream about it. Can't wait to come see you progress tomorrow.
What a great view in the morning, Paula!
ReplyDeleteLove Nugget, as you know that! Just adorable!
Those geese are in a hurry! I wonder , are they going North because they know that the waste fields are forming up for them? :) Poor little bird doggie. Maybe next year?
ReplyDeleteYour shot of the angel in the container of last year's Marigolds is a beautiful. Thanks for cheering so many up with your good eye doe beauty!
doe? *For*!
ReplyDeleteduh! Tiny doggie's head is resting on my typing arms. That's my excuse!