I absolutely love my Blazer. They don't make these anymore and I don't like the TrailBlazer (nor the price!) My baby is turning 12 this year!!! Doesn't it still look like it came off the showroom floor? It only had like 45 miles on it when we got it...my son was sipping milk in my arms at only about 2-3 months. I get very attached to my vehicles. My husband is dropping hints that it is about time to get another, but I just resist. Who the heck wants a car payment...and have you really seen those crossover/suv prices?? The plan is that our daughter gets this one and then it would have to be a must for me to get another *sniff*...until then -I'm driving it into the ground and I continue to resist!!!! ...no, my husband doesn't read my blog...not because he doesn't want to...just not a 'blog' person....more like stuck on the Navy sites he has to deal with at home and office for the recruits going through Denver and let us not forget the PGA updates... but yesterday was funny -I was gathering the newspaper and there was one on the couch and I thought, "Gee, don't want newsprint rubbing on the couch" So, I gathered it all up for the recycle bin and he comes in the room and says, "Gee, you just can't even catch a hint!?" I said, "What hint?" He is like, "The CAR sales ad with the vehicles that you like." -noooo- I was more interested not having newsprint on the couch!!!!
Anyway, after my son and I washed my beloved Blazer, we noticed a flock across from the wash bay. Later, that day it was even warm enough to work on my afghan OUTSIDE!
I've also been requested for sharing 10 different type things I've done in my life that others may not know. I'm going to have to think on this- let me try 5 things right now.
- Well, I drive a 40ft. school bus....kind of an odd thing to do.
- I have taken the long bus ride in Mt. McKinley's State Park in Alaska-(you can't drive into the park)....saw a caribou and about 4 bears...didn't see our nations tallest mountain as it was in the clouds
- Have taken a three day Amtrek train trip!
- I have worked in many different dental departments in the Navy...my favorite was oral surgery.
- I have been an accounting tutor at a college. Also, helped people in the computer lab, too.