Dec 24, 2007

Merry Christmas to all...

...and to all a goodnight!

hmmm... one missing?! I wonder how that happened...
My retro tree for my desk!
This is were I will be spending some well earned time....on my couch looking at my view! If I can't be in my bus, then this is my second best place ;) Surrounded with a blanket and books...


My mind is trying to wrap around my '07's resolutions and what my family and I have accomplished this year...what a year!!! I am taking a little blog break, so I wish all of you a Happy New Year, too!

I'm looking forward to year 2008!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

MMmmmm!!! The cookies look wonderfuL !! enjoy your much needed rest. WIth Love, Tracy

Mirre said...

I hope you've had a wonderful Christmas!

Sonia said...

What a gorgeous view, Paula!

The cookies looks delicious!

I wish to you and yours a WONDERFUL NEW YEAR!

Deana said...

Do you still have cookies? I have been throwing stuff out we couldn't eat...too much food! I hope you guys have enjoyed the holiday!

Jeanne said...

Yum! The cookies look mighty tasty PJ. And what a sweet little fanciful tree! Enjoy the rest of the holidays and your blog break!

adam brown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.