Oct 29, 2007

Imagine the Smell

Well, you see what happens when I let my daughter on my computer... ;)

This weekend I baked some Pumpkin Muffins...I love this recipe from a very dear friend of mine. There's a story behind that- how I've lost her precious recipe a couple of times having to slink back to her for it...of course, the last time she made a very big recipe on orange scrap booking paper! I haven't lost it since! They are SOOOOO yummy!


...this time we added some frosting :) Happy October!
I have to say...my posts may be few next month as I'm going to be working on my NOVEL! I've succumbed to peer pressure this year and finally put my toe into the water...more like fallen (pushed-you know who you are-) in!! I have signed up for the NaNoWriMo for the first time ever! Wish me luck! Hmm...maybe my daughter can fill in for me a couple of times?!

8 comments:

Sue said...

Any chance we can convince you to share the recipe??!!

Rebekah said...

Ooohhh pumpkin muffins sound lovely. I think its time to make a pumpkin pie this weekend.

Becky said...

I think the pumpkin muffins look pretty tasty!
Good luck with the book by the way!

Tracy said...

They Look wonderful.I will have to try them with the frosting. Had a laugh and am glad to know you still have recipe:) Enjoy and take care.

Vik said...

The smell arrived even to Argentina! I would love to try the recipe too!
Hey Paula, following your steps I´ve joined Shelfari and now NaNoWriMo. Let´s keep in touch - but don´t forget about our KFH!

Sonia said...

Humm! Like Vik, the nice smell arrived even to Brazil! It's looks delicious!

Good luck on your NOVEL! Cheers!

Lorette said...

Hee hee! Glad I was one of your pushers!
And those muffins look just yummy.

carolyn said...

I can almost smell them - they look delicious.