Aug 17, 2007

It's Friday

WHEW! Looks like me this week! A bee sting at a bus stop to a car bouncing of the left side of me.....this has been a week. No worries- no damage to either vehicle or injuries (yes, I was loaded with 54 students!) The other person got a citation for stupidity...I MEAN.. not paying attention and hitting a school bus and I got 3 1/2 hours of paper work. Like the older veteran drivers said while patting me on the back, "Welcome to bus driving" I just want to know where the invisible button is so I can turn it OFF!!!!!!! I need to look at some peaceful pictures I've taken this past summer. This was at the bottom of Seven Falls.
This is what it looks like at the top! I wish I lived closer because I would love to hike it's trails up there!
This is what is in-between......yes, we walked up all those stairs!
Seven Falls is a very nice place to visit.
Everyone please drive safely!

7 comments:

Rebekah said...

ahhh, stupid drivers, you will no doubt see quite your fair share of them.

Beautiful pictures.

Lilli said...

How could that driver not see you? Weird...

Lovely peaceful beautiful pix :)

Donna said...

I'm sorry about the stupid drivers. As usual, your photographs are amazing. I love the squirrel.
Donna

Deana said...

YOU got a work out girl if you did all those steps! What a place, I'd like to hike there too!

Jeanne said...

Glad to hear that you (and the students) are all OK. You know, driving would be enjoyable if we didn't have to look out for all the nutty drivers who aren't paying attention to the road. Lilli's right, how could the other driver NOT see a big yellow school bus!! You deserve to peacefulness after all that excitement!

Sonia said...

I am glad to hear that you and the students are all well!

Love the photos! Nice place!

utenzi said...

*whew* That's a lot of stairs to traverse to get to the top of the waterfall.