Jul 1, 2007

Sunday Garden

Time has come for my little seedlings to leave their comfortable milk jugs! These are Purple Cone flowers.
Top to bottom- Blue grass (for the heck of it), two geranium pots (three plants each), & lavender....already smells good. For some reason I didn't know it's like mint- the leaves smell. Can't believe I've missed that info along the way...
My front little garden...and YES that is sprinklers...the lawn restriction has been lifted! :) So proud of hubby...he has found & replaced many heads and now has completely replaced the faulty manifold. (that controls each zone- including each zones outside box control) and has replaced the control so he can have a wireless remote control.... he is playing with it now!
A front bed my husband had made weeks ago...I thought the rabbits really added to it. I put pine cones in their baskets to encourage them in the same task.... we'll see. My hubby accidentally tripped over my back garden gnome and broke him....so I hope my garden luck will continue!

You guys are making my decision tough....please look back at the post before and comment on which crochet border you like...I'll let it go until Tuesday and then tally it up. Thanks!

6 comments:

Lilli said...

Cool! You're obviously having a lot of fun with your garden :)

Tracy said...

Beautiful pictures!! I love lavender, I have 4 plants which I love to rub in my hands. I will be looking back to see what the tally is:) take care my friend!!!

Rebekah said...

what lovelyl ittle gardens you have! I'm jealous of your blue spruce too, I've always wanted a big blue spruce in my yard.

carolyn said...

Love those bunnies and as for crochet borders just how can you choose they are all so gorgeous!

Jeanne said...

Love those little bunnies under the tree. They look very busy gathering pine cones. We planted a section of our flower boorder with zinnia seeds earlier this year and the "real" bunnies (and birds) wiped them completely out! I hope you have better luck with your seedlings.

zippiknits said...

I love little garden art. Those are very cute. The Gnome is broken. How sad. I hope you can replace him.

I also like the second pattern best, if you are still choosing. Three is very nice, too.

How are the seedlings doing? The birds usually eat mine if the tortoises don't get them first. I have to keep them in very tall containers with a pinwheel in til the seedlings are bigger.