



OK, so..I couldn't find that one pattern to make for a friend. I looked high and low..I'm not usually a person to loose things, but I just can't find it anywhere! They were copies I had made at a library just recently and they vanished from my coffee table.....and no, I didn't throw them away- I just wouldn't have done that. ANYWAY, I'm on to my next idea. I picked out my favorite crochet borders from an older library book...this is where you come in! Which one do I make?
Yes, the book is upside down on purpose. This border will be for three medium shelves in my craft room. I'm thinking I will start this while I'm still looking for that pattern. Let's see, what other info do you need? Oh, the shelves are 1/2" thick.
Seriously, let me know which one you choose because the most votes will indeed be the pattern I will make!!
I vote for the last one, hands down. Though the third one is nice, too.
ReplyDeleteIt's not easy to choose one because all are beautiful! But my preferred is the 3# photo.
ReplyDeleteI actually like the first one best. Such cute little bobbles! And the lazy crocheter in me thinks it looks like less work than the others :)
ReplyDelete#2 :-)
ReplyDeleteHard one, I like the 2nd and 3rd.Have a great weekend.
ReplyDeleteI like the 3rd one the best. And which book is that? It looks great with the charts as well as written instructions.
ReplyDeleteKeep flipping a coin until you get one!
ReplyDeleteHi Paula!
ReplyDeleteMy late vote is #3... Although it looks very difficult to me.
I'll enjoy seeing whichever one you choose!
PJ, I like the last one. I am so impressed that you can make this type of lace. That is amazing to me. I just love your idea of putting this lace on the shelves in your craft room.
ReplyDelete