Jun 29, 2007

I Need Your Help





OK, so..I couldn't find that one pattern to make for a friend. I looked high and low..I'm not usually a person to loose things, but I just can't find it anywhere! They were copies I had made at a library just recently and they vanished from my coffee table.....and no, I didn't throw them away- I just wouldn't have done that. ANYWAY, I'm on to my next idea. I picked out my favorite crochet borders from an older library book...this is where you come in! Which one do I make?
Yes, the book is upside down on purpose. This border will be for three medium shelves in my craft room. I'm thinking I will start this while I'm still looking for that pattern. Let's see, what other info do you need? Oh, the shelves are 1/2" thick.
Seriously, let me know which one you choose because the most votes will indeed be the pattern I will make!!

9 comments:

Sue said...

I vote for the last one, hands down. Though the third one is nice, too.

Sonia said...

It's not easy to choose one because all are beautiful! But my preferred is the 3# photo.

Lilli said...

I actually like the first one best. Such cute little bobbles! And the lazy crocheter in me thinks it looks like less work than the others :)

vanessa said...

#2 :-)

Tracy said...

Hard one, I like the 2nd and 3rd.Have a great weekend.

Cathy said...

I like the 3rd one the best. And which book is that? It looks great with the charts as well as written instructions.

Lilli said...

Keep flipping a coin until you get one!

jennhx said...

Hi Paula!
My late vote is #3... Although it looks very difficult to me.
I'll enjoy seeing whichever one you choose!

Jeanne said...

PJ, I like the last one. I am so impressed that you can make this type of lace. That is amazing to me. I just love your idea of putting this lace on the shelves in your craft room.