Jul 4, 2007

Happy 4th of July


Happy Independence Day!
I just realized this is my 100th post for eblogger...it's working pretty well for me. Thank you all for your comments on my crochet border choice. It was hard to choose and that is why I asked for your help! Looks like #3 is it!! I think it will work up quite nicely...can't wait to get started. We are having a quiet day off...DH and DS will go take in 18 holes and I am not doing any home improvement projects! ...more like crocheting, knitting, and reading- hey, that is home improvement-don't you agree?! I may make a pie for today....and I was even thinking of marking my quilt so I can start quilting it-you don't realize how long it's been since I've touched my quilt!!! The name of this quilt is Road to California...let's see, I left FL for CA in 2000...hmmm...that should give you a hint.
Anyhow, regardless of what you do...have fun and please be safe my dear readers!

4 comments:

Sonia said...

Happy Independence Day to you!

Congratulations for your 100th post! It's great!

It's difficult to describe the texture of lychee, but I can say that it looks like a grape.

Anne said...

Sounds like a nice quiet way to spend the 4th! It was hot as the blazes here (still is, in fact). :)

Ganymede said...

Happy 4th to you too! I love the picture. I've never learned to quilt. See, this is another reason you should be living right down the street. I could take lessons.
Love To You All,
Donna

Sonia said...

Hi Paula, thanks for stopping by my blog!

Have a great weekend!