May 8, 2007

Fires burning!

Have you ever had an idea, but hesitant to pursue anything about it....especially when that idea has you stepping out of your comfort zone for one reason or another? I've been mulling through this book through our move.....Knitting for Peace and dreamed once I settled down this is something I could do (still is!), but Vik from Like Grandma did something so simple that it just really struck a cord with me especially during this time with my own thinking of this topic! She felt that I understood the simplicity of this is without judgement.... it 'would be' what it 'would be'...nothing else. Then she personally asked me to help her...so for a few weeks of establishing her thoughts on her project and looking into making a button for us all that is willing. In order to understand this you must read THIS!!
This was the view this morning! The storm has moved through leaving an awesome view. I like the contrast of newly green trees in the foreground...

The bright yarn above is what I will use to start my projects!
Here is your personal invitation to come join us!



4 comments:

Lilli said...

That's a great big-hearted idea of a project. I think that homeless people are just "Us", with one or more really bad breaks.

What a view!

Vik said...

I didn´t know about that book Knitting for Peace! Is it about projects like the one we are starting? Dear Paula, I´m very happy to share this with you. Thank you for being there.

Lilli, you are invited to join!

carolyn said...

Amazing view.

Sonia said...

What a gorgeous view, Paula!

I hope you have a wonderful Mother's Day!