May 16, 2007

Dragonfly

All worth clicking to see details!








Everything feels like it is happening at once. Never fails...you have dry times then very busy times...why can't it even out? Had an interview Monday and a return call this morning!

Over at Spinning My Life Away while Vanessa is smelling her yarn (we all do it- admit it!) her gorgeous dragonfly tiles reminded me of something I wanted to share with you! This wonderful little park in Manitou Springs, CO in the foothills of Pikes Peak region.




Bird's eye view!

9 comments:

Sonia said...

Love, love this amazing park in Manitou Springs! What a wonderful mosaic structure! I see the details, it's really beautiful and creative! Looks your daughter had an enjoyable time!

Thanks for your visit and nice words to Fernando birthday!

(((Hugs)))

Rebekah said...

what a cool place!

congrats on the call back!

Mirre said...

What a wonderful park!!

Lilli said...

FABULOUS work of art!

Drama Div@ said...

nice but those multicoloured mosaic benches, fountains and dragon in Park G├╝ell are so beautiful...

vanessa said...

fantastic tiles :-)
new job, whoohoo!!!!

Vik said...

I love mosaic work! Very nice park!

BTW what you say at the beginning is exactly the prediction for us (Dogs) for this chinese Pig year. I experience the same you do! ;)

Ganymede said...

Oh, these are beautiful. I would love to make something big and full of color. I've thought about trying stained glass.

Deana said...

I have so much catching up to do! And what about your job? Are you taking a job there? I'm enjoying your photos!