May 17, 2007

Now I know...

What I know:
  • I was knitting today on my children's throws...almost done!
  • I know I started a scarf for the Knitting for the Homeless.
  • I know my son had a great time on his two & half day In Estes Park, CO for his 5th grade camp...and is happily tired on the couch now
  • I know I cannot get over the view I see daily.
  • I know I was offered the job I interviewed for!
  • I know a good friend I haven't seen since 10th grade will be in town tomorrow!
  • I know the doves are enjoying the top of the chimney right now.
  • I know tomorrow we will have a new pet in the house! photo promise!

....but NOW I know where I'll be in the future! See 'ya there in about 3 million years! It's comforting to know everything is planned out! ;}

8 comments:

Lilli said...

You sure know a lot! Thanks for the heads-up on our planet's relocation :0

Vik said...

Hello dear Paula! All great news! CHEERS FOR THE NEW JOB!!! Glad to know your son had a nice time on his camp, and that you´ll be meeting for friend, and that you started the scarf! Yeah!
Have a nice week end!

carolyn said...

I'm not so sure about the million years bit but the rest of your "knows" sound awfully exciting.

Cathy said...

Gosh - aren't you tantalizing with all your knowledge!

Sonia said...

Great news, Paula! Congratulations for the job! I am looking forward to see the new pet. But and Nugget, what she thinks about it?
About the link to planet's relocation, I will read it soon. Have a good weekend!

Mirre said...

Congratulations on the new job!!

Ganymede said...

It sounds like your day has been wonderful. Congradulations on the job! Are you going to FT, work from home, or other? I'm really wishing I could find a job that will work for me too.

It it warm now? Are you guys going to do something cool this summer, or just kick back and enjoy the new home?

Jeanne said...

Congratulations on the job offer. Hope it is something you will really enjoy. And a new pet? Can't wait for the pics! Hey, those mosaic structures are quite amazing.