Apr 24, 2007

What is the meaning of this??

(?? ) hard to tell, but my tree has beautiful pink blooms!
Nugget is not impressed.
Notice her arm hairs blowing horizontal! The winds are howling and the time it took to download pics ....the grass is white. It is yet another 'SNOW DAY' for my kids. I didn't understand why at 8am, but by 11am I see why.

With all the loss this past week in our country and abroad I must comment. I know I put my tribute for a fellow fallen Navy sailor-by no means did I mean leave others out. I've been trying not to sit in front of the TV watching the information overload of 'breaking news'. It's not good for me. When I read the Sunday's newspaper- seeing all the faces and goals/history of the people who lost there lives in VA.....I could do nothing but cry. ...then there is 'over there'......

It's hard to grasp the meaning of a lot of things.
I've been looking many months for a nice tribute for our troops and families and very late last night found one!! Though the artist requested not to have a embedded code, I linked (I hope that manner is OK) it to my side bar....
...it's something I can do that has great meaning. My heart and prayers go out to all.

5 comments:

Sonia said...

Paula I love to hear the music, it's so beautiful! It's brought tears on my eyes. So kind your tribute to the Troops and Families!

Vik said...

Hi Paula, thanks to your Tribute at the sidebar I could watch the video and listen to the music, and then I can imagine your feelings. It must be very hard for the families like you.

Deana said...

Do you think Nugget misses that nice warm air? Poor thing...but I am sure he is happy as long as you guys are all together! Glad some spring blooms are headed your way...it looks like the house is coming along nicely from the photos below.

Ziggy said...

hi mommy

Leigh said...

Hello. I am visiting your blog via Catena Expressions. What a touching tribute that video is. I must also say that your puppy dog doesn't look very happy! Very cute photo.