Apr 23, 2007

Morning Art & Nesting




I made a page this morning in my little scrap book while we had breakfast before the kids left for school. Remember that little scrap-book I was making for the first few days of my husbands 6 month cruise? Well, to be able to slip this page in was pure joy!Sorry, for those of you who like blue, but I just couldn't take it.
I'd rather have the color 'Almond Oil'! I still want to change lights & knobs, but the hard part is done!
This morning while reading my blogs I was watching a House Finch add to an existing nest. I tried to get a picture of the birds with it's beak very full, but I just couldn't catch it! I'm trying to get through my head cold here, so I'm going back to knitting....you know, knitting...you don't need to breathe! I'm knitting a washcloth for my husband. My energy level for my own nesting just isn't here today, so I'll be watching my finch!

3 comments:

Sue said...

The "Almond Oil" looks much better with the tub tile and woodwork!

Elaine said...

I love the Almond Oil colored paint. I can take blue as a sky color, but don't want to see it as a wall color. Too chilly!

Sonia said...

Beautiful your scrapbook's page!
Love the color of the bathroom, it is much beautiful than blue!