
..so, it was blizzard two days ago and this morning we were greeted by a gorgeous sight!
While I was capturing the morning balloon a rabbit ran across the road to my lawn (towards me!)...crazy!
Just click on that tail...too cute!!
I received gorgeous yarn that I had won with my Grits&Sticks picture at KnittingWannabe ..included in the box was a coupon :) thanks you so much and I will definitely keep your store in mind!
....and ALSO I received a gift from Woven-N-Spun for getting the closest guess to what her 'Squishy' was... I adore it- Thank you so much!...all this proves the meaning of it all! What a wonderful day!
Looks like you just got our weather after a few weeks of lovely spring sunshine it has now gone cold amd grey.
ReplyDeleteyour karma must be really good!
ReplyDeleteI hope wonderful things continue to happen for you! You must have a good positive energy going....great photos. I love the little bunny.
ReplyDeleteI luv da cute widdle bunny !
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful view Paula!
ReplyDeleteHow can you photograph this rabbit! I have been failed, they run very fast on my garden.
What a sweet little visitor you had! So cool! There are 'wild' rabbits in Seattle in some parks - mostly former pets and their descendants - and it's very neat to see them hopping around so close too. Congrats on your wonderful winnings and gifts, they look neat. What is the "Paula" thing? A bookmark or a stitch marker?
ReplyDelete