...my creative sanctuary.
Hurray! I am so happy for you Paula!Beautiful photos!
Outdoor grilling, blooming trees and hubby's home! It doesn't get much better than that!!!
How awesome! Enjoy! :)
Hooray!!
Congratulations and best wishes on this new phase of your life!
Yeah! I'm so happy for you guys. And glad to see spring has finally arrived. I'm sure Nugget is happy!
Congratulations you all!!
Enjoy, dear Paula!!!
So there won't be any knitting posts for awhile, eh?! Enjoy!
Woo-hoo!! Yay Paula!!I love the first pic, is that your new house reflected in the bbq cover? So cooolllll!!!
yippeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What good news - and our weather should be nice for a while, too!!
I'm so happy for you and your family. Congratulations!!!!
Thank you very much for reading and commenting- Have a Great One!
Hurray! I am so happy for you Paula!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful photos!
Outdoor grilling, blooming trees and hubby's home! It doesn't get much better than that!!!
ReplyDeleteHow awesome! Enjoy! :)
ReplyDeleteHooray!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations and best wishes on this new phase of your life!
ReplyDeleteYeah! I'm so happy for you guys. And glad to see spring has finally arrived. I'm sure Nugget is happy!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations you all!!
ReplyDeleteEnjoy, dear Paula!!!
ReplyDeleteSo there won't be any knitting posts for awhile, eh?! Enjoy!
ReplyDeleteWoo-hoo!! Yay Paula!!
ReplyDeleteI love the first pic, is that your new house reflected in the bbq cover? So cooolllll!!!
yippeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat good news - and our weather should be nice for a while, too!!
ReplyDeleteI'm so happy for you and your family. Congratulations!!!!
ReplyDelete