Mar 6, 2007

March!




Just under 2000 sq. ft., views that just keep going from the north all the way down the range to the Spanish Peaks from the back porch! Inspection was great....very well taken care of and updated for a 1984 house. Brand new vinyl low-e windows, hot water heater, heater/AC and 3 year old roof. Don't you just love the snow? We had a small storm come through. The kids started school in the area where we will be living. Meanwhile, we are driving them from our 1 bedroom furnished apartment until closing (as much as we love each other....4 people...it gets a little much some time!).....which we are pressing for March 16!!!!!! We are so excited and have ventured out on the weekends to see the sights. It's almost here and I just can't wait to be opening my boxes....it will feel like Christmas! We have a middle school behind us...so no neighbors :) We were there during the busy time for school and we view the side of the school... which there really is only a line of students that go to the modular rooms. Since it's not an elementary school your don't have that recess times and not a high school where there are extra drivers, etc. ....as long as the school does build a second or third story to the school!!! ha.....

Anyway, sorry if I haven't written personal messages to all....I'm lucky when the 'person' that we tag onto is 'on' in the building ;} Things you take for granted for until it's gone.... this is what this past two-three weeks are teaching me!

12 comments:

Woven ~N~ Spun said...

wonderful house. I know you will be glad to move in it. Soon. It will be very soon.

Charleen said...

It looks lovely. I like the big windows and the views. Have fun unpacking!

Jeanne said...

THe house looks great! Love the color...same as my little cottage! Have fun getting settled.

Cathy said...

Oh gosh! I am so excited for you - the 16th can't arrive soon enough. Next time you want to see sights up north - give me a holler. ;-)

Ganymede said...

Your house is so beautiful. I can't wait till it is a home full of Christmas, Thanksgiving, and other holiday memories. I can picture you all posing for photos and you posting about everything wonderful that will happen here.

The only problem I see with this house is you aren't right here on my street where we could have morning coffee and talk about kids, crafts, husbands and more.
Love Donna

Kali said...

Your new house looks and sounds great ~ and those views! How exciting for you all, not long now.
Good Luck with it all :)

Lilli said...

Congratulations! Sooner than you know, your days of living like sardines will be over :)

vanessa said...

yeah! only one more week :-)

junior_goddess said...

I been thinkin' lately, 'bout Colorado Springs. (Calling out to Carol, from sometime in the '80s) Say hi to the Peak for me.

Deana said...

I love the house! I bet Colorado Springs will be a very nice place to live. Hope you and the family are well...I happened to think this morning. I've got to check on PJ and see if they've moved in!

Sonia said...

Hi dear Paula! I love so much the new house! It's so beautiful! I hope you and the family are fine!
Would be great to see also photos of your neighborhood. Have a nice Sunday!

(PS: Bloglines did not show up your update. So only just now I check your blog)

teabird17 said...

Welcome home - in both ways. The house is lovely, and now you're back amongst your blogfriends.