Mar 20, 2007

Hooked Up


HELLO THERE my faithful blog friends! Golden Oasis has finally moved in! With my computer DSL'ed up- I'm up and running once more. It was such a strain without. You don't know how you miss something until it's not there! I'm going to miss my super fast CABLE internet compared to this DSL- that they think is the hottest quickest thing here, but hey- it's not a big city (thankfully) and you don't have much choice. Pictures? THAT is what has been missing from Golden Oasis and soon to be back within the month....I hope. The thing is....I'm pooped...the house feels absolutely upside down and I have my hubby for only 2.5 days until he must leave for Pensacola for school for 5 weeks. Three things that is a MUST when moving: shower curtains, cable, & internet. I'm sure there are more important things, but that is what is on my mind for today and I'm happy to say all are UP and working ;)

I'll add a picture of Nugget when she was a puppy for you all to enjoy in the meantime!

12 comments:

carolyn said...

Oh my wasn't Nugget a cutie? Enjoy your hubbie while you can, but then I guess 5 weeks doesn't seem long to you guys compared to what you are used to.

Woven ~N~ Spun said...

I was just thinking about ya this morning wondering how you were doing. Glad you are moved in and all is well.

vanessa said...

i've missed you!
hey, i was just visiting my son and ddil a couple of weeks ago in pensacola!

C said...

Glad you are moved in!

Sonia said...

I am so glad to hear of you!
Love to see Nugget's picture when she was a baby! So cutie!

A big hug to you!
See you later!

Rebekah said...

Oh my goodness could Nugget be any cuter!

I love your new house, it looks very homey.

Ganymede said...

Hey! Welcome back to the web. Bill and I were in Pensacola for almost a year and enjoyed it. I wish you and the kids were going. I know what you mean about the internet and cable. How could we come to depend so much on something we didn't have for years?

I'll imagine you looking out at those beautiful mountains until we have more pictures.
Love
Donna

Shelley said...

Glad you are all moved in!

Mirre said...

I can imagine you're tired, but now you can finally get settled!

Charleen said...

Welcome back! Glad to hear you've moved in. Hope the kids are getting adjusted to their new school and neighborhood and you're all enjoying the wonderful views!

Jeanne said...

Glad to see you are hooked up and up and running. I am sure you have had lots of unpacking to do to get settled in. And hubby is leaving you again? I thought he was home to stay now? Missed ya!

Deana said...

Yes we are all still here waiting for you!

Look at little Nugget! Boy they don't stay that size long do they?