Feb 18, 2007

On The Move

Hi Folks! We are in a little campground near Santa Fe, NM with free WIFI (yippee!) the two nights on the road have gone well. Although, my son has been sick and at this point not eating type sick ...if you get my hint- so that is very hard. Tomorrow we should be in Colorado Springs. No doubt...this has been and is hard for my kids leaving their friends behind :(    Anyway, just wanted to leave a little post for everyone. Lets just hope we will get there before the storm expected on Tuesday...of course, snow storms go by their on itinerary.


Don't be flakey. Get Yahoo! Mail for Mobile and
always stay connected to friends.

8 comments:

Charleen said...

I know how hard it is for the kids. We moved around a lot for the first 15 years of our marriage. I hope he's feeling better soon and that the last leg of your trip goes as well as the first.

Elaine said...

Hope your trip continues well and that your son feels better soon. Approximately where in Colorado Springs?

Cathy said...

You will be in the Springs tomorrow! Yea! I am so thrilled. Hope T feels better soon. It is hard to leave friends behind. New ones await.

carolyn said...

Thanks for letting us know that all is well, well relatively well - hope your son is feeling better by now.

Ganymede said...

I'm glad you guys are safe, but sorry your son is sick. I'm smiling thinking of you guys in your traveling home headed toward the for good home. I pray for you all every day.

love to my traveling/moving sister.

vanessa said...

bon voyage! hope your son is feeling better.

Kali said...

Safe travels. I hope your son is feeling much better now.
Looking forward to updates when you can.
Take care ~ Kali xo

Sonia said...

Bon voyage dear Paula!
I hope your son is feeling much better!