This is coming back to my neighborhood from the local high-school that is only about a mile and a half...Usually my daughter walks or bikes..Although the clouds were looking a little mean this morning.
Our Navy housing (run by civilian management) is on a huge crest north of the city. The two canyon pictures are of the Eastern view from this crest...Was hoping for a sun rise, but it wasn't happening.
The one with palm trees is the western view into my section of the neighborhood.
I have so much to blog about, but I'm feeling that pang of taking in the everyday sights before we move.
Lastly, I will do a second batch of 'Weird Things About Me' prompted by Cathy eons ago. I believe all this quirkiness is what brings us together! ...you know the rules.
- I don't like the smell of eggs in the morning
- I like to buy coffee from McD's or SD zoo..and reuse then for my morning coffee for a longer time than I want to admit.
- Every time I wear a green shirt I get a stain on it...
- My daughter and I play out this saga with a set of ladybug candles
- I like to close my eyes while brushing my teeth
- Noise bothers me...I absolutely believe it's a type of 'pollution'...like 'light pollution'
The ease of coming up with this stuff..confirms some things!