Jan 25, 2007

Fresh Impressions

City at sunset











La Jolla Cove










West coast sunset at Point Loma

After spending a glorious 3 1/2 days with my brother and sister-in-law from Florida, I have renewed my love for the beauty of San Diego. To cram 3 years of catch-up into 3 days was indeed difficult, but I think we did a fine job! From La Jolla Cove, Encinitas, Balboa Park, Point Loma to great dinners and drives! Our love was the palette of colors and San Diego was our canvas. Ahhh, as a great man once said, "No words" ;)

10 comments:

Sonia said...

Wow! What a beautiful photos, Paula! I would love to make a visit to San Diego someday!
It's a wonderful place!

Lorette said...

Great photos! My favorite is the sunset over the ocean.

carolyn said...

Wonderful pictures, looks like summer.

Rebekah said...

What beautiful pictures. I love Winnie the Pooh by the way. I had tried to post on your last post and blogger ate it.

I have several A.A.Milne books of poetry that my mother would read to me as a child. "When I was Six" I think that's the name of one of them, and When I was Very Young.

Shelley said...

Beautiful photos! Thanks for sharing them with us.

PJ said...

I'm just testing ;) PJ

Cathy said...

The long looks before goodbye! Love the photos.

Deana said...

I had no idea San Diego was so beautiful! I love your pictures....and I'm happy you enjoyed your time with your family.

keri said...

What beautiful pictures, I love san diego!

Kali said...

I've been told by my brother tha San Diego is beautiful, and your pictures reaffirm it!

I hope everything is coming along fine.